Method 1 : Basic Placemat
- Glue or tape the ends of horizontal strips to one of the vertical strips, alternating top and bottom attachments Reversal 3.
- Weave the remaining vertical strips, securing their ends to the top and bottom horizontal strips 파이썬 다운로드.
6. Laminate if desired. You can cover this project with clear contact paper to protect it for longer use, whether or not you mat it.
Method 2 : Fancy Placemat
1. Review the steps presented in Method One to be sure you are familiar with how to weave a placemat.
2. Weave your placemat following the instructions in Method One.
3. Decorate your placemat with craft supplies : Add glitter, stickers, drawings, or cut outs from magazines to create a collage.
4. Laminate your placemat.
Method 3 : Create Your Own Chessboard
1. To create a chess board, choose two colors (light and dark choices are suggested for contrast) of construction paper or heavier material like felt or cardboard.
2. Cut 8 strips of the light colored material where all the strips are 2 1/2 inches by 18 1/2 inches long.
3. Repeat the cutting process for the dark colored material, creating the same number of strips with the same dimensions.
4. Place the dark colored strips in a row, lining up the edges.
5. Weave the strips as described in Method One.